Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Million $ Question - Wake up call !

I can proudly say that I have completed my #2019personalgoal 2 months in advance!!

It all started with a question from my son.

Date: Jan 2019
Situation: I and my son were discussing his school annual sports day and his contribution.
Cast and Crew:  Arivoli, Advaith

Me: Son, I will be happy if you bring a medal in any form of activity, be it in the study , arts or sports.

Son: Sure dad, by the way, what is medal?

Me: it is a recognition for an achievement,  In life, everybody should have a goal and achievement of completing it.

Son: Where is yours?


(Dead silent)

This simple question made me realize that I do not have any such achievement till today.

Instead of searching it google search images, I decided to show in reality.

I challenged him that I will get a minimum of 3 medals within this year.


Long story in short.
Joined @jayanagarjaguars (@JJ) in kanagapura road.

9 months of workout in between my work schedule.

Completed 10K two times and  one "Half marathon" (21K).


Now I feel very energetic, positive and proud to show this to my son.


Guess what he already started running with me and he targeted to participate in 5K #marathon.






No comments: